your "T"-slotted aluminum extrusion needs HTE Automation and
Parco are your optimal choice. Parco has been developing
structural framing solutions in almost all industries for 50
years - including manufacturing, automotive, and medical.
Parco will design, fabricate, and assemble a structure
tailored to your facility’s needs.
Parco's structures, supported in green and lean manufacturing
processes, can be used in a variety of applications, such as
workstations, display units, safety guarding, material
handling, climate control enclosures, and much more.
Materials can be sent in kit form, fully assembled, or with
no machining, and are 100% interchangeable with Bosch, 80/20,
and Item extrusions...so there will be no problem matching
with current products in your facility.
Using structures and components from Parco:
- Increase personal safety acting as a germ barrier surrounding work stations
- Increases efficiency and productivity
- Improves safety in the workplace
- Saves time in the design process with help from Parco's
- Keeps you in budget while maintaining comparable or
more productive effectiveness
- Assists with system integration projects
HTE Automation is proud to be the distributor for all
your aluminum extrusion and germ barrier needs in Kansas