AUTOMATED MOBILE ROBOTS
Internal logistics, or the movement of materials, at your manufacturing or warehousing facility can safely and cost-effectively be automated by using the MiR family of autonomous mobile robots without installing fixed wires and sensors or making any structural changes to work areas. You can enhance worker safety and optimize workflows without physically constraining your work areas when you implement the almost infinitely flexible MiR family of AMRs. Send the MiR1000
through doorways, up ramps, in and out of elevators, all using the networked, web-based interface. You can also easily make any necessary adjustments using a networked smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
AUTOMATED GUIDED ROBOTS
Production and warehouse floors can be very busy places with people and equipment moving around, and carts or pallets moved or intermittently stored in unpredictable places. The smart technology of the MiR system uses front and back integrated laser safety sensors which provide the MiR1000 AMR with a 360 degree view, so
the robot is instantly aware of any and all changes, whether temporary or permanent, made to the work area CAD map that was initially installed in the MiR Fleet software.
With that constantly updated information, the robot will safely and autonomously maneuver around equipment, boxes, carts, and the unpredictable random movements of people without ever bumping into anyone or anything.
ROBOTS IN WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS
The MiR 1000 will carry a maximum payload of 2200 lbs. While the term robot may imply a single task purpose-built machine, using a concept named MiRGo, a single MiR highly adaptable robot can be redeployed to carry an endless array of products each requiring a different method of securing the load.
Whatever your load capacity requirements, the MiR Fleet software will coordinate the movements of all other MiR models, including the 220lb capacity MiR 100
, 550lb capacity MiR 250
, 1323lb capacity MiR 600
, and 2976lb
capacity MiR 1350
PAYLOAD AND MANEUVERING
- Payload Carrying – 2200 lbs (up to a 5% incline)
- Maximum Speed – 3.93 feet per second (2.68 miles per hour)
- Docking Accuracy – +/- 0.2 inches, +/- 1° angle
- Turning Diameter - 78.7 inches
- Minimum Width Door - normal operation 59 inches. Muted personnel detection 39.4 inches.
- Safety x2 - Safety laser scanners with 360° visual protection
- 3D Cameras x2 - Detection of objects in 114° field of view 47 inches ahead and up to 70 inches above floor
- Proximity Sensors x8
- WiFi - Router - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Internal computer: WiFi adapter: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, 2 internal antennas.
- WiFi Protocol - Dual-band wireless AC/G/N/B.
- I/Os – 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs (GPIO), 1 Ethernet port.
- Protocols - REST, Modbus
- Run Time – 8 hours
- Charging Time – 1 hour
- Battery Capacity - 2 kWh (40 Ah at 48V)
- External Charger - with MiRCharge 48V or 48V Cable
- Power for Top Modules - 48 V / 20 A, 48 V SafePWR / 20 A shared, 24 V / 2A
- Length – 53.16 inches
- Width - 36.22 inches
- Height – 12.6 inches
- Ground Clearance – 1.18 inches
- Weight – 509 lbs
- Load Surface – 35.4 inches x 51.2 inches
- Ambient Temperature Range – 40°F to 104°F
- Humidity Range – 10 – 95% non-Condensing
- IP Class – IP21 indoor use only
- Water on Floor - Can withstand driving through small puddles of water on floor, max. 0.16 inches deep
- Safety – 5 safety functions according to ISO 13849-1. MiR1000 stops if a safety function is triggered
- Safety standards for industrial vehicles - ISO/CD 3691-4, EN1525, ANSI B56.5
- EMC - EN 12895:2015 og EN 61000-6-4:2018
HTE Automation and Mobile Industrial Robots provide Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois with high efficiency material logistics robots. Call 800-444-4831 to discuss how HTE Automation can help move your plant to a higher level of operational efficiency.